Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Dear Ayah,

Thanks for all the sacrifices that u gave to me. All the supports and advises from I was child until now. I never forget each of that. Your sweats showed that you are work hard to earn some money to educate me. You never know the meaning of tired and exhausted. You are doing that because of me.

In this moment, I would like to apology is there any mistakes that I had done to you. I knew, sometimes I will protest when I didn’t get anything that I wants. I never meant to do that. I’m so sorry. Being Childish.

I’m glad to be as your daughter. You are such an incredible hero for me. You are the person who I really need the most. You are the one that I care. Without you, I can’t breathe in this big world easily. I promise, I won’t regret you one day. I’ll try to be a good daughter to you. I won’t become like the old Dayang Ku Fadzilla a.k.a Jurinah. Trust me.

I love you so much. Thanks for being my guardian angel. Thanks for treat me nicely. You should have a big trophy because of it. Hugs. Happy father’s day. ^^

- Di Sebaliik Skrepto : -  Mr. Sandayjol B. Sappawieh